Nutritionism. The Science and Politics of Dietary Advice by G Scrinis. Allen & Unwin, Crows Nest, New South Wales, 2013, 352 pages, $35, ISBN 978 1 74331 692 4 (paperback); eBook $17.59
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 71, Issue 1, page 64, March 2014
How to Cite
Wood, B. (2014), Nutritionism. The Science and Politics of Dietary Advice by G Scrinis. Allen & Unwin, Crows Nest, New South Wales, 2013, 352 pages, $35, ISBN 978 1 74331 692 4 (paperback); eBook $17.59. Nutrition & Dietetics, 71: 64. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12111
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.