Occurrence and diversity of entomopathogenic fungi in cultivated and uncultivated soils in Pakistan
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Entomological Research © 2013 The Entomological Society of Korea and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 70–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Wakil, W., Ghazanfar, M. U., Riasat, T., Kwon, Y. J., Qayyum, M. A. and Yasin, M. (2013), Occurrence and diversity of entomopathogenic fungi in cultivated and uncultivated soils in Pakistan. Entomological Research, 43: 70–78. doi: 10.1111/1748-5967.12003
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- Pakistan Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!