Three species of Phymatodes Mulsant (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae) new to South Korea that hosted on Vitis vinifera Linnaeus (Vitaceae)
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Entomological Research © 2013 The Entomological Society of Korea and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 34–39, January 2013
How to Cite
Lim, J., Kim, I.-K., Lee, Y.-S., Kim, K.-M., Kim, C.-H., Lim, J.-S., Park, S.-Y. and Lee, B.-W. (2013), Three species of Phymatodes Mulsant (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae) new to South Korea that hosted on Vitis vinifera Linnaeus (Vitaceae). Entomological Research, 43: 34–39. doi: 10.1111/1748-5967.12007
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!