New species of Simulium (Nevermannia) from Korea, with reference to its allied species in the S. vernum species group (Diptera: Simuliidae) in Korea and Japan
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Entomological Research © 2013 The Entomological Society of Korea and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 130–134, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-K. (2013), New species of Simulium (Nevermannia) from Korea, with reference to its allied species in the S. vernum species group (Diptera: Simuliidae) in Korea and Japan. Entomological Research, 43: 130–134. doi: 10.1111/1748-5967.12009
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011–0013187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!