Enhanced activities of reproductive system in male rat treated with male silkworm pupae extract
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Entomological Research © 2013 The Entomological Society of Korea and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 101–107, March 2013
How to Cite
Kwon, M.-G., Kim, D.-S., Lee, J.-H., Park, S.-R., Ahn, J., Kim, J.-S., Ko, K., Park, S., Kang, Y.-S., Choo, Y.-K. and Ko, K. (2013), Enhanced activities of reproductive system in male rat treated with male silkworm pupae extract. Entomological Research, 43: 101–107. doi: 10.1111/1748-5967.12011
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
- Korea Institute of Planning and Evalution for Technology of Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Grant Number: 111096-03-1-SB010
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Number: NRF-2012–0026969
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ00906
- Rural Development Administration
- Health Care System, Chung-Ang University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!