Effect of climate change on the occurrence of overwintered moths of orchards in South Korea
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Entomological Research © 2013 The Entomological Society of Korea and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 177–182, May 2013
How to Cite
Jung, M.-P., Kim, K.-H., Lee, S.-G. and Park, H.-H. (2013), Effect of climate change on the occurrence of overwintered moths of orchards in South Korea. Entomological Research, 43: 177–182. doi: 10.1111/1748-5967.12016
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Rural Development Administration (RDA)
- National Academy of Agricultural Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!