The influence of planting date, transgenic Bt maize and hybrid relative maturity on European corn borer Ostrinia nubilalis (Lepidoptera: Crambidae) ovipositional patterns
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Entomological Research © 2013 The Entomological Society of Korea and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 299–305, September 2013
How to Cite
Obopile, M. and Hammond, R. B. (2013), The influence of planting date, transgenic Bt maize and hybrid relative maturity on European corn borer Ostrinia nubilalis (Lepidoptera: Crambidae) ovipositional patterns. Entomological Research, 43: 299–305. doi: 10.1111/1748-5967.12030
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Botswana College of Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!