Comparative sensitivity to environmental variation and human disturbance of Asian tapirs (Tapirus indicus) and other wild ungulates in Thailand
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 389–399, December 2012
How to Cite
LYNAM, A. J., TANTIPISANUH, N., CHUTIPONG, W., NGOPRASERT, D., BAKER, M. C., CUTTER, P., GALE, G., KITAMURA, S., STEINMETZ, R., SUKMASUANG, R. and THUNHIKORN, S. (2012), Comparative sensitivity to environmental variation and human disturbance of Asian tapirs (Tapirus indicus) and other wild ungulates in Thailand. Integrative Zoology, 7: 389–399. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12002
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 05:29AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!