Institute de Pesquisas Jardim Botânico do Rio de Janeiro (JBRJ), Diretoria de Pesquisas Científicas, Rua Pacheco Leão, 915 CEP: 22460-030, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Seed germination from lowland tapir (Tapirus terrestris) fecal samples collected during the dry season in the northern Brazilian Amazon
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 63–73, March 2013
How to Cite
BARCELOS, A. R., BOBROWIEC, P. E. D., SANAIOTTI, T. M. and GRIBEL, R. (2013), Seed germination from lowland tapir (Tapirus terrestris) fecal samples collected during the dry season in the northern Brazilian Amazon. Integrative Zoology, 8: 63–73. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12003
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 05:32AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!