Institute of Evolution and Ecology, University of Tübingen, Auf der Morgenstelle 28, D-72076 Tübingen, Germany.
A preliminary assessment of the effectiveness of the Mesoamerican Biological Corridor for protecting potential Baird's tapir (Tapirus bairdii) habitat in southern Mexico
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 35–47, March 2013
How to Cite
MENDOZA, E., FULLER, T. L., THOMASSEN, H. A., BUERMANN, W., RAMÍREZ-MEJÍA, D. and SMITH, T. B. (2013), A preliminary assessment of the effectiveness of the Mesoamerican Biological Corridor for protecting potential Baird's tapir (Tapirus bairdii) habitat in southern Mexico. Integrative Zoology, 8: 35–47. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12005
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 07:34PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!