Effects of larval size and hydrodynamics on the growth rates of the black fly Simulium tribulatum
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 61–69, January 2014
How to Cite
BRANNIN, M. T., O'DONNELL, M. K. and FINGERUT, J. (2014), Effects of larval size and hydrodynamics on the growth rates of the black fly Simulium tribulatum. Integrative Zoology, 9: 61–69. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12016
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 09:16AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!