Distribution of sleeping sites of the Yunnan snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus bieti) in the Samage Forest, China
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 327–334, December 2013
How to Cite
LI, D., GRUETER, C. C., REN, B., LI, M., PENG, Z. and WEI, F. (2013), Distribution of sleeping sites of the Yunnan snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus bieti) in the Samage Forest, China. Integrative Zoology, 8: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12021
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 07:22AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!