Perceptions of fishers to sea turtle bycatch, illegal capture and consumption in the San Ignacio-Navachiste-Macapule lagoon complex, Gulf of California, Mexico
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 70–84, January 2014
How to Cite
AGUILAR-GONZÁLEZ, M. E., LUNA-GONZÁLEZ, A., AGUIRRE, A., ZAVALA-NORZAGARAY, A. A., MUNDO-OCAMPO, M. and GONZÁLEZ-OCAMPO, H. A. (2014), Perceptions of fishers to sea turtle bycatch, illegal capture and consumption in the San Ignacio-Navachiste-Macapule lagoon complex, Gulf of California, Mexico. Integrative Zoology, 9: 70–84. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12024
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 02:34AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!