Experimental evaluation of reproductive response to climate warming in an oviparous skink
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Special Issue: Biological Consequences of Global Change
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 175–183, June 2013
How to Cite
LU, H., WANG, Y., TANG, W. and DU, W. (2013), Experimental evaluation of reproductive response to climate warming in an oviparous skink. Integrative Zoology, 8: 175–183. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12025
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 08:15AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!