Foot use and hand preference during feeding in captive black-and-white snub-nosed monkeys (Rhinopithecus bieti)
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 378–388, December 2013
How to Cite
PAN, J., XIAO, W., TALBERT, M. H. and SCOTT, M. B. (2013), Foot use and hand preference during feeding in captive black-and-white snub-nosed monkeys (Rhinopithecus bieti). Integrative Zoology, 8: 378–388. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12034
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 07:15AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!