Biological and Biomedical Sciences Program, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA.
Influence of geography and climate on patterns of cell size and body size in the lizard Anolis carolinensis
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Special Issue: Biological Consequences of Global Change
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 184–196, June 2013
How to Cite
GOODMAN, R. M., ECHTERNACHT, A. C., HALL, J. C., DENG, L. D. and WELCH, J. N. (2013), Influence of geography and climate on patterns of cell size and body size in the lizard Anolis carolinensis. Integrative Zoology, 8: 184–196. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12041
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2013 11:54PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!