Sex-specific participation in inter-group conflicts within a multilevel society: the first evidence at the individual level
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 441–454, December 2013
How to Cite
ZHAO, D., CHEN, Z., LI, B. and ROMERO, T. (2013), Sex-specific participation in inter-group conflicts within a multilevel society: the first evidence at the individual level. Integrative Zoology, 8: 441–454. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12058
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 03:26PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!