Perceived damage and areas of needed research for wildlife pests of California agriculture
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2013 International Society of Zoological Sciences, Institute of Zoology/Chinese Academy of Sciences and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 265–279, June 2014
How to Cite
BALDWIN, R. A., SALMON, T. P., SCHMIDT, R. H. and TIMM, R. M. (2014), Perceived damage and areas of needed research for wildlife pests of California agriculture. Integrative Zoology, 9: 265–279. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12067
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 09:01PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!