The Lushan earthquake and the giant panda: impacts and conservation
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2013 International Society of Zoological Sciences, Institute of Zoology/Chinese Academy of Sciences and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 376–378, June 2014
How to Cite
ZHANG, Z., YUAN, S., QI, D. and ZHANG, M. (2014), The Lushan earthquake and the giant panda: impacts and conservation. Integrative Zoology, 9: 376–378. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12068
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!