Conservation priority of global Galliformes species based on phylogenetic diversity
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2013 International Society of Zoological Sciences, Institute of Zoology/Chinese Academy of Sciences and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 340–348, June 2014
How to Cite
CHEN, Y. (2014), Conservation priority of global Galliformes species based on phylogenetic diversity. Integrative Zoology, 9: 340–348. doi: 10.1111/1749-4877.12075
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!