Together with lists of prints and watercolours, and of medals, badges, jewels and seals depicting the interiors of the house of lords and the house of commons (see Appendices 1–2, below, pp. 45–59). This article has benefited from the advice and comments of Beverley Adams, Andrew Barclay, Linda Clark, Robin Eagles, Emile de Bruijn, Claire Gapper, Philippa Glanville, Gordon Higgott, Maria Hayward, Clyve Jones, Hannes Kleineke, Alastair Laing, the 14th earl of Leven, Jason Peacey, Stephen Roberts and Melanie Unwin.
Inigo Jones, the Surveyors of the Works and the ‘Parliament House’†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© The Parliamentary History Yearbook Trust 2013
Special Issue: Institutional Practice and Memory: Parliamentary People, Records and Histories. Essays in Honour of Sir John Sainty, edited by Clyve Jones
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 16–59, February 2013
How to Cite
Hawkyard, A. (2013), Inigo Jones, the Surveyors of the Works and the ‘Parliament House’. Parliamentary History, 32: 16–59. doi: 10.1111/1750-0206.12004
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!