H: Health, Nutrition, & Food
Riboflavin at High Doses Enhances Lung Cancer Cell Proliferation, Invasion, and Migration
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages H343–H349, February 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H.-t., Chao, P.-c. and Yin, M.-c. (2013), Riboflavin at High Doses Enhances Lung Cancer Cell Proliferation, Invasion, and Migration. Journal of Food Science, 78: H343–H349. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12012
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!