M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Decontamination of Salmonella, Shigella, and Escherichia coli O157:H7 from Leafy Green Vegetables Using Edible Plant Extracts
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages M290–M296, February 2013
How to Cite
Orue, N., García, S., Feng, P. and Heredia, N. (2013), Decontamination of Salmonella, Shigella, and Escherichia coli O157:H7 from Leafy Green Vegetables Using Edible Plant Extracts. Journal of Food Science, 78: M290–M296. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12016
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología de México. Grant Number: 105389
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!