T: Toxicology & Chemical Food Safety
Optimization of a One-Step Method for the Multiresidue Determination of Organophosphorous Pesticides in Camellia Oil
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages T372–T376, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Shen, D., Mo, R. and Tang, F. (2013), Optimization of a One-Step Method for the Multiresidue Determination of Organophosphorous Pesticides in Camellia Oil. Journal of Food Science, 78: T372–T376. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12017
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Special Fund for Forestry Scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Numbers: 201304705, 201204414
- Applied Research Project in the Public Interest of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012C22090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!