M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Bactericidal Activities of Health-Promoting, Food-Derived Powders Against the Foodborne Pathogens Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella enterica, and Staphylococcus aureus
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
Journal of Food Science © 2013 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages M270–M275, February 2013
How to Cite
Friedman, M., Henika, P. R. and Levin, C. E. (2013), Bactericidal Activities of Health-Promoting, Food-Derived Powders Against the Foodborne Pathogens Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella enterica, and Staphylococcus aureus. Journal of Food Science, 78: M270–M275. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12021
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!