E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Presence of Electrostatically Adsorbed Polysaccharides Improves Spray Drying of Liposomes
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages E206–E221, February 2013
How to Cite
Karadag, A., Özçelik, B., Sramek, M., Gibis, M., Kohlus, R. and Weiss, J. (2013), Presence of Electrostatically Adsorbed Polysaccharides Improves Spray Drying of Liposomes. Journal of Food Science, 78: E206–E221. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12023
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Univ. of Hohenheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!