E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Presence of Electrostatically Adsorbed Polysaccharides Improves Spray Drying of Liposomes
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages E206–E221, February 2013
How to Cite
Karadag, A., Özçelik, B., Sramek, M., Gibis, M., Kohlus, R. and Weiss, J. (2013), Presence of Electrostatically Adsorbed Polysaccharides Improves Spray Drying of Liposomes. Journal of Food Science, 78: E206–E221. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12023
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Univ. of Hohenheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!