E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Comparing the Effects of Ultra-High-Pressure Homogenization and Conventional Thermal Treatments on the Microbiological, Physical, and Chemical Quality of Almond Beverages
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages E199–E205, February 2013
How to Cite
Valencia-Flores, D. C., Hernández-Herrero, M., Guamis, B. and Ferragut, V. (2013), Comparing the Effects of Ultra-High-Pressure Homogenization and Conventional Thermal Treatments on the Microbiological, Physical, and Chemical Quality of Almond Beverages. Journal of Food Science, 78: E199–E205. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12029
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: AGL2008-05430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!