M: Food Microbiology & Safety
H+-ATPase-Defective Variants of Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus Contribute to Inhibition of Postacidification of Yogurt during Chilled Storage
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages M297–M302, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Ren, H., Liu, D., Wang, B., Zhu, W. and Wang, W. (2013), H+-ATPase-Defective Variants of Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus Contribute to Inhibition of Postacidification of Yogurt during Chilled Storage. Journal of Food Science, 78: M297–M302. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12038
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Open Fund of State Key Laboratory of Oil and Gas Reservoir Geology and Exploitation
- Southwest Petroleum Univ.. Grant Number: PLN 1125
- Natl. Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011GAB10017
- Sichuan Provincial Science and Technology Dept.. Grant Number: 2012JY0131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!