C: Food Chemistry
Jujube Honey from China: Physicochemical Characteristics and Mineral Contents
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages C387–C394, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Suo, Z., Zhao, P., Cheng, N., Gao, H., Zhao, J. and Cao, W. (2013), Jujube Honey from China: Physicochemical Characteristics and Mineral Contents. Journal of Food Science, 78: C387–C394. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12049
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-45-KXJ10
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31272510
- Science Foundation of Yulin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!