M: Food Microbiology & Safety
A Simple and Fast Detection Method for Bovine Milk Residues in Foods: A 2-Site Monoclonal Antibody Immunochromatography Assay
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages M452–M457, March 2013
How to Cite
Xuli, W., Weiyi, H., Ji, K., Wenpu, W., Dongsheng, H., Hui, W., Xinpin, L. and Zhigang, L. (2013), A Simple and Fast Detection Method for Bovine Milk Residues in Foods: A 2-Site Monoclonal Antibody Immunochromatography Assay. Journal of Food Science, 78: M452–M457. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12051
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Natural Science Funding of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: S2012010008514
- High-tech Industrialization Funding of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2009B011300010
- Key Laboratory Project of Shenzhen. Grant Number: SW201110010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!