Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA). USDA is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Inactivation of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium and Quality Maintenance of Cherry Tomatoes Treated with Gaseous Essential Oils
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages M458–M464, March 2013
How to Cite
Yun, J., Fan, X. and Li, X. (2013), Inactivation of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium and Quality Maintenance of Cherry Tomatoes Treated with Gaseous Essential Oils. Journal of Food Science, 78: M458–M464. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12052
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Technological Program of New Binhai District of Tianjin. Grant Number: 2010-Bk17J011
- Key Laboratory of Food Nutrition and Safety of Tianjin University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!