C: Food Chemistry
Synthesis of Quercetin-3-O-Glucoside from Rutin by Penicillium decumbens Naringinase
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages C411–C415, March 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-S., Huh, J.-Y., Nam, S.-H., Kim, D. and Lee, S.-B. (2013), Synthesis of Quercetin-3-O-Glucoside from Rutin by Penicillium decumbens Naringinase. Journal of Food Science, 78: C411–C415. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12056
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2012R1A1A2005524
- Marine and Extreme Genome Research Center Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!