Mention of a trademark or proprietary product does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U. S. Dept. of Agriculture or North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor does it imply approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Characterization of Cucumber Fermentation Spoilage Bacteria by Enrichment Culture and 16S rDNA Cloning
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages M470–M476, March 2013
How to Cite
Breidt, F., Medina, E., Wafa, D., Pérez-Díaz, I., Franco, W., Huang, H.-Y., Johanningsmeier, S. D. and Kim, J. H. (2013), Characterization of Cucumber Fermentation Spoilage Bacteria by Enrichment Culture and 16S rDNA Cloning. Journal of Food Science, 78: M470–M476. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12057
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Pickle Packers Intl. Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Phenotypic and genotypic identification of lactic acid bacteria isolated from traditional pickles of the Çubuk region in Turkey, Folia Microbiologica, 2014,, , , , ,