C: Food Chemistry
Maillard-Reaction-Induced Modification and Aggregation of Proteins and Hardening of Texture in Protein Bar Model Systems
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages C437–C444, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, P., Guo, M., Liu, D., Liu, X. and Labuza, T. P. (2013), Maillard-Reaction-Induced Modification and Aggregation of Proteins and Hardening of Texture in Protein Bar Model Systems. Journal of Food Science, 78: C437–C444. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12061
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- Natl. Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31071492
- New Century Excellent Talents in Univ. Grant Number: NCET-11-0666
- USDA NRI. Grant Number: 2007-35503-18406
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!