S: SENSORY AND FOOD QUALITY
Determining the Primary Drivers of Liking to Predict Consumers' Acceptance of Fresh Nectarines and Peaches
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
The Regents of the University of California, Davis Campus
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages S605–S614, April 2013
How to Cite
Delgado, C., Crisosto, G. M., Heymann, H. and Crisosto, C. H. (2013), Determining the Primary Drivers of Liking to Predict Consumers' Acceptance of Fresh Nectarines and Peaches. Journal of Food Science, 78: S605–S614. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12063
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- USDA NIFA grant. Grant Number: # 2009-51181-05783
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!