Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Antimicrobial Effects of Allyl Isothiocyanate and Modified Atmosphere on Pseduomonas Aeruginosa in Fresh Catfish Fillet under Abuse Temperatures
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Journal of Food Science © 2013 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages M555–M559, April 2013
How to Cite
Pang, Y.-H., Sheen, S., Zhou, S., Liu, L. and Yam, K. L. (2013), Antimicrobial Effects of Allyl Isothiocyanate and Modified Atmosphere on Pseduomonas Aeruginosa in Fresh Catfish Fillet under Abuse Temperatures. Journal of Food Science, 78: M555–M559. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12065
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Eastern Regional Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!