M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Effect of Immobilization and Salt Concentration on the Growth Dynamics of Escherichia coli K12 and Salmonella Typhimurium
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages M567–M574, April 2013
How to Cite
Boons, K., Van Derlinden, E., Mertens, L., Peeters, V. and Van Impe, J. F. (2013), Effect of Immobilization and Salt Concentration on the Growth Dynamics of Escherichia coli K12 and Salmonella Typhimurium. Journal of Food Science, 78: M567–M574. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12067
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- Center of Excellence OPTEC-Optimization in Engineering. Grant Number: PFV/10/002
- Research Council of the KU Leuven, Knowledge Platform. Grant Number: KP/09/005
- Belgian Program on Interuniversity Poles of Attraction
- Belgian Chemistry and Life Sciences Federation Essenscia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!