T: TOXICOLOGY AND CHEMICAL FOOD SAFETY
All India Survey for Analyses of Colors in Sweets and Savories: Exposure Risk in Indian Population
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages T642–T647, April 2013
How to Cite
Dixit, S., Khanna, S. K. and Das, M. (2013), All India Survey for Analyses of Colors in Sweets and Savories: Exposure Risk in Indian Population. Journal of Food Science, 78: T642–T647. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12068
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- CSIR Network project. Grant Number: # 17
- IITR communication. Grant Number: # 3099
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!