M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Antimicrobial Activity and Hydrophobicity of Edible Whey Protein Isolate Films Formulated with Nisin and/or Glucose Oxidase
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages M560–M566, April 2013
How to Cite
Murillo-Martínez, M. M., Tello-Solís, S. R., García-Sánchez, M. A. and Ponce-Alquicira, E. (2013), Antimicrobial Activity and Hydrophobicity of Edible Whey Protein Isolate Films Formulated with Nisin and/or Glucose Oxidase. Journal of Food Science, 78: M560–M566. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12078
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT)
- Caracterización molecular de bacteriocinas y su inclusión en el diseño de empaques biodegradables con actividad antimicrobiana. Grant Number: SEP-CONACyT 2008-105870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!