M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Antimicrobial Activity and Hydrophobicity of Edible Whey Protein Isolate Films Formulated with Nisin and/or Glucose Oxidase
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages M560–M566, April 2013
How to Cite
Murillo-Martínez, M. M., Tello-Solís, S. R., García-Sánchez, M. A. and Ponce-Alquicira, E. (2013), Antimicrobial Activity and Hydrophobicity of Edible Whey Protein Isolate Films Formulated with Nisin and/or Glucose Oxidase. Journal of Food Science, 78: M560–M566. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12078
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT)
- Caracterización molecular de bacteriocinas y su inclusión en el diseño de empaques biodegradables con actividad antimicrobiana. Grant Number: SEP-CONACyT 2008-105870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!