M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Prevalence, Antimicrobial Resistance, and Virulence Characteristics of mecA-Encoding Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci Isolated from Soft Cheese in Brazil
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages M594–M599, April 2013
How to Cite
Fontes, C. O., Silva, V. L., de Paiva, M. R. B., Garcia, R. A., Resende, J. A., Ferreira-Machado, A. B. and Diniz, C. G. (2013), Prevalence, Antimicrobial Resistance, and Virulence Characteristics of mecA-Encoding Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci Isolated from Soft Cheese in Brazil. Journal of Food Science, 78: M594–M599. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12088
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!