Y.w. is considered as co-first author.
H: HEALTH, NUTRITION, AND FOOD
Evaluating and Predicting the Oxidative Stability of Vegetable Oils with Different Fatty Acid Compositions
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages H633–H641, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, H., Fan, Y.-w., Li, J., Tang, L., Hu, J.-n. and Deng, Z.-y. (2013), Evaluating and Predicting the Oxidative Stability of Vegetable Oils with Different Fatty Acid Compositions. Journal of Food Science, 78: H633–H641. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12089
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (31071561)
- Chinese Post-Docotorate Science Foundation. Grant Number: (NO. 2012M511457)
- Jiangxi Proviencial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (20122BAB214001)
- Training Plan of Academics and Technology Leader of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: (2008DD00900)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!