Sang Hyeon Jeong and Se Hee Lee contributed equally to this article.
M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Microbial Succession and Metabolite Changes during Long-Term Storage of Kimchi
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages M763–M769, May 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, S. H., Lee, S. H., Jung, J. Y., Choi, E. J. and Jeon, C. O. (2013), Microbial Succession and Metabolite Changes during Long-Term Storage of Kimchi. Journal of Food Science, 78: M763–M769. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12095
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Technology Development Program for Agriculture and Forestry (TDPAF)
- Chung-Ang Univ. Research Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!