Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Antimicrobial Effects of Vapor Phase Thymol, Modified Atmosphere, and Their Combination against Salmonella spp. on Raw Shrimp
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages M725–M730, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, S., Sheen, S., Pang, Y.-H., Liu, L. and Yam, K. L. (2013), Antimicrobial Effects of Vapor Phase Thymol, Modified Atmosphere, and Their Combination against Salmonella spp. on Raw Shrimp. Journal of Food Science, 78: M725–M730. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12098
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!