E: FOOD ENGINEERING AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Development of Novel Methods to Determine Crystalline Glucose Content of Honey Based on DSC, HPLC, and Viscosity Measurements, and Their Use to Examine the Setting Propensity of Honey
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages E845–E852, June 2013
How to Cite
Al-Habsi, N. A., Davis, F. J. and Niranjan, K. (2013), Development of Novel Methods to Determine Crystalline Glucose Content of Honey Based on DSC, HPLC, and Viscosity Measurements, and Their Use to Examine the Setting Propensity of Honey. Journal of Food Science, 78: E845–E852. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12103
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!