T: TOXICOLOGY AND CHEMICAL FOOD SAFETY
Potential of Sawdust as a Green and Economical Sorbent for Simultaneous Preconcentration of Trace Amounts of Cadmium, Cobalt, and Lead from Water, Biological, Food, and Herbal Samples
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages T797–T804, May 2013
How to Cite
Baki, M. H., Shemirani, F. and Khani, R. (2013), Potential of Sawdust as a Green and Economical Sorbent for Simultaneous Preconcentration of Trace Amounts of Cadmium, Cobalt, and Lead from Water, Biological, Food, and Herbal Samples. Journal of Food Science, 78: T797–T804. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12104
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!