This work is dedicated to the memory of Professor Francesco Orlandi (1927 to 2012), who was an inspiration to scientists and played a key role in alcohol research, not only in Italy, but also in the international arena.
C: FOOD CHEMISTRY
Phenolics, Aroma Profile, and In Vitro Antioxidant Activity of Italian Dessert Passito Wine from Saracena (Italy)
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages C703–C708, May 2013
How to Cite
Loizzo, M. R., Bonesi, M., Di Lecce, G., Boselli, E., Tundis, R., Pugliese, A., Menichini, F. and Frega, N. G. (2013), Phenolics, Aroma Profile, and In Vitro Antioxidant Activity of Italian Dessert Passito Wine from Saracena (Italy). Journal of Food Science, 78: C703–C708. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12110
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
- European Community POR Calabria FSE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!