Authors Moon, Ko, and Jung contributed equally to this work.
H: HEALTH, NUTRITION, AND FOOD
Coenzyme Q10 Regulates Osteoclast and Osteoblast Differentiation
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages H785–H791, May 2013
How to Cite
Moon, H.-J., Ko, W.-K., Jung, M.-S., Kim, J. H., Lee, W.-J., Park, K.-S., Heo, J.-K., Bang, J. B. and Kwon, I. K. (2013), Coenzyme Q10 Regulates Osteoclast and Osteoblast Differentiation. Journal of Food Science, 78: H785–H791. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12116
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Basic Research Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: 2012-0006171
- Korea Institute of Planning and Evaluation for Technology in Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Grant Number: 312062-5
- National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the ministry of Education. Grant Number: 2012-0000443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!