C: FOOD CHEMISTRY
Nutritional Profile and Productivity of Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) in Different Habitats of a Protected Area of the Eastern Italian Alps
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages C673–C678, May 2013
How to Cite
Elisabetta, B., Flavia, G., Paolo, F., Giorgio, L., Attilio, S. G., Fiorella, L. S. and Juri, N. (2013), Nutritional Profile and Productivity of Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) in Different Habitats of a Protected Area of the Eastern Italian Alps. Journal of Food Science, 78: C673–C678. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12120
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- Natural Park “Paneveggio-Pale di San Martino” (Trento)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!