M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Biofilm Formation of O157 and Non-O157 Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli and Multidrug-Resistant and Susceptible Salmonella Typhimurium and Newport and Their Inactivation by Sanitizers
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages M880–M886, June 2013
How to Cite
Fouladkhah, A., Geornaras, I. and Sofos, J. N. (2013), Biofilm Formation of O157 and Non-O157 Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli and Multidrug-Resistant and Susceptible Salmonella Typhimurium and Newport and Their Inactivation by Sanitizers. Journal of Food Science, 78: M880–M886. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12123
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- American Meat Inst. Foundation
- Colorado State Univ. Agricultural Experiment Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!